Almost Imperfect: Moved to recaptured.in

Advertising, Marketing, Strategy and Photography

Monday 21 January 2008

Phoenixed.

A big hi to all!

I am back. Well, I never was here to begin with. There was no here before this post either. I am just back to the blogosphere.

Yes the last blog I wrote sort of means that I could not continue… there. Anyways, it was time to move on to a more robust solution, and as of now Blogger seems to be a good choice.

One of my half-a-month-since-new-year resolutions is to be more serious and regular about my blogging.

Amen to that.

Having said that, one might wonder why there is a period in the title of this post. I have been reading a couple of marketing and advertising books lately, where I got to revisit the fundamentals and the mavericks of advertising, and when you talk of them, what do you remember? “Think Small.” The advert that was a departure from the Exclamation style and heralded the Period style - controlled emotions, matter-of-fact statement.

When I started writing this post, I had put a “!” after Phoenixed. But it just seemed like a nice idea to put a period instead to show how much yours truly has matured since ;-)

Adios(whit?) till next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home